Hello and welcome from the children, staff, Governors and families of Morley Victoria. We hope very much that you will enjoy your visit to our school. We realise that you will be very busy so wanted to create a page just for you, so that you can navigate our website easily and find what we think you might be looking for.
Our site contains a wealth of information about our school. We are very proud of the video on the Home Page so we would ask you to kindly watch this as a starting point. If there is anything you can't find, please just ask.
- Morley Victoria Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects staff and
volunteers to share this commitment. You will find out Safeguarding page here.
- we have a large staff at Morley Victoria. Many of our teachers and teaching assistants have been with us for a considerable amount of time. We pride ourselves in recruiting emotionally intelligent people who share our values. You can find out who is who, here!
- we have two key priorities in school, one is to ensure that our children receive the best possible education. In order to achieve this we have written a bespoke, skills based, progressive curriculum that is based on the needs of our children. There is a lot of information in this section of the website but you can find information about it here - it is a good starting point.
- families who have children with a special educational need or disability have often chosen Morley Victoria thanks to our reputation for the way in which we teach and nurture the children. This is something we are very proud of. For more information, please click here.
National Tutoring Programme
- you can find out more about our tutor and how they mentor and work with our children by clicking on this link
- there are many policies in place at Morley Victoria. You will find the statutory ones here
X (formerly Twitter) Pages
- for evidence of all of the brilliant things that happen at Morley Victoria, please have a look at X (formerly known as Twitter). You will be able to see posts from each year group, Basement Buddies and The Inclusion Team, as well as a whole school feed. At the moment our web provider is having difficulty embedding this into our website so our pages need to be viewed with an individual log in on a device because they are unable to link the two together - they are working on it though! If you would like to use one of our school devices to take a look, please don't hesitate to ask. You can find all of our account IDs by clicking HERE