Morley Victoria Primary School is a forward-thinking school where the children are at the heart of everything we do. Our relentless quest is to ensure that all of our children achieve their best academically, but also that they become well-rounded, happy and socially adept individuals by the time they leave our school. We place high priority on personal development, emotional intelligence and well-being. We are committed to high quality teaching and learning to ensure that we make a real difference to the needs of each child.
Morley Victoria has a proven reputation for providing high quality professional development for both teaching and support staff so we can offer:
A strong motivated staff team
- Pupils with a positive attitude to learning
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive and caring environment
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds*
Please read the following information carefully before sending through your application. Please make sure you:
- Ensure you have clearly explained any gaps in your employment history by stating the dates and reasons.
- Ensure one referee is your current or most recent employer.
- Ensure your referees are available and willing to provide your reference.
- Use only official e-mail addresses for referees and please ensure all contact details for the referee are on your form.
- Carefully proof-read your application. If you provide additional documents, such as a personal statement - please ensure they are named.
*Appointments will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references, medical clearance, a check of the ISA barred list, prohibition order and DBS Enhanced Disclosure, verification of identity and eligibility to work in the UK as well as verification of qualifications and professional status where applicable.
Current Vacancies are displayed below. Please click on the button to open the relevant application form. School Staff vacancies can also be found on leeds.gov.uk/jobs
We currently have a vacancy for a 17.5 hours per week teaching assistant to work 1-1 with an SEN child in KS2 - please follow link below for advertisement with Leeds City Council